It’s already that time again to start thinking about your landscape and gardens. But if you have a that wonderful green thumb chances are you haven’t stopped thinking about new ideas for your gardens and ways to make them better. With February, right around the corner here are some ideas that you can do to help make it the best year yet for your landscape and garden.
- Start ordering your perennial plants and bulbs. Look for good locations to plant flowers, and shrubs, and finalize your garden plans on paper. This way if you are having a professional landscaper install them, it limits confusion and helps make the project run smoother.
Need help coming up with ideas? Contact us we can help!
- Planting a garden? Make sure you finish ordering your seeds and that your seed starting containers are ready too. You can wash and sterilize them in 1 part bleach to 9 parts water.
- Your house plants need re-plotting, now is a great time to get it done. Getting it done ensure that you have the time and energy to complete the task, before spending all your time outdoors taking care of that amazing garden. Remember to fertilize them after you see signs of growth.
- You can also start growing your fresh herbs, like parsley and cilantro, in your windows. Not only is an herb garden a fun craft décor project but it also makes your house smell good.
- Now you can start pruning fruit trees if you have them, and make sure to fertilize them after the last frost.